We would just like to contact our customers and remind you that during these uncertain times our support and customer service teams are here to support you for all of your Telecommunication needs. We appreciate that now more than ever you and your team need to remain connected. As more and more businesses move their operations away from the workplace to their homes we are here to assist you in that transition and to try and provide you with continuity of service wherever possible.
All of our support staff (with the use of our amazing Wildix system) are working remotely, so apologies if a child pops up in the background. Our lovely employees, as I am sure yours are, are juggling the very difficult task of keeping us up and running and home-schooling their child (or children). However we are all well here and trying to maintain a sense of humour.
Much of the support required at this stage can be managed remotely and without the need for our own or Openreach’s engineers having to attend your premises. However should we need to attend your premises then we have issued the following guidance to our engineers:
- Engineers are asked to avoid close human contact with end customers where possible whilst ensuring customers have a working service (working voice and broadband at reasonable speed)
- Engineering work will first be done outside of the customer’s premises to try to enable working service
- All non-appointed work will finish at the external point nearest to the premises
- Appointed work will finish where possible at the nearest point to the premises unless the engineer is unable to get a working service
- If an engineer cannot get working service outside of the premises, they can enter if they feel it is safe and after asking two questions as previously communicated:
- Has anyone in the premises been diagnosed with COVID-19, has been asked to self-isolate, or has been travelling to a coronavirus high-risk area or country in the last 14 days? o Is anyone in the premises suffering from flu-like symptoms?
- If the answer to either of those questions is yes, the engineer will not enter the premises and the job will be furthered for reappointment
For any enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Monthly Network Bills
We are aware that you have recently been sent a network bill and that direct debits will be collected soon. I appreciate that these are difficult and uncertain times and any financial outgoing is a worry. As a company we depend on this monthly network income to keep our lovely employees paid and thus here to provide you with support so that you can keep your business running. We would ask that if you think you will struggle to meet this month’s network bill that you give us a call, rather than just cancel the direct debit, so that we can discuss options with you that allow both your business and ours to keep running.
For any enquiries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish you the best of luck in these difficult times and hope that you, your friends and family all remain safe. We are here to help where we can.
We rely on Teams Calling for reliability and flexibility in our communications.
If you’d like to talk to us about how our Microsoft Teams Phone Systems can help you and your business, you can contact us today.